Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

But I'm a million different people from one day to the next.

Nice weekend. Didn't do much. Also failed at doing much work. Jo Wiley's last Radio One show made me cry. As did an episode of One Tree Hill. I watched Inception again, it's still fabulous. I had a really rock music day today, it was good. Tom bought me flowers :) Edie's party was lovely. I rang everyone in Albany's phonebook. Katie & Vell cried. Lydia got ridiculously drunk. Hettie threw her Malibu away because of a police car. We prank called a year 10 boy and pretended to be on a netball trip. Today my brother was rolling round the kitchen on a swivel chair and went head first into the door, I cried with laughter. I had a twister ice cream, it was yummy. My mum got addicted to Ribena with sparkling water. I wore my sunglasses for the first time this year. My dad put his clock 2 hours forward by accident and got very confused, it was funny. He also wore his Muppets t shirt which I love. Red Hot Chilli Peppers are my fave right now. I hope everything's okay at school tomorrow. AND I'VE LOST MY PURSE! Which means I have no money, no bus pass and no identity card thingy which i needed to do my I.T. homework. Blerrrghh.
Night kids.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment