Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Superstition ain't the waaay.

So with all the shit going on, I surprisingly had a pretty good day. Everything kicked off last night so half of our friendship group are ignoring each other. I completely understand why everyone seems to be pissed off at everyone else but I'm really trying my hardest not to get involved and stay friends with everybody. It's so much easier. But then I end up with everyone bitching about the rest of the group to me, I guess it's better than hating all of them though. Betrayal is a big deal and I feel so sorry for Anna but then everyone else was only keeping it a secret because Lucy asked them to. Which I understand. If someone asked me to keep a secret then I would. It's just the whole 'behind Anna's back' thing. Really, she should have been the first person to know and Lucy should have told her. It's horrible finding things out for yourself that you should have known first because they're primarily to do with you. But anyway, I completely sympathize with Anna right now, mega love.
I had Geography first and Lyd was being really quiet but then I got her talking about the Lucy scenario and she was fine. Just really worried that Anna would hate her. Art was pretty awkward between a few people but I said I'd go with Rachel to the computer room so that it would be a little bit less awkward. And Han Pin wasn't in to keep me company and eat my food, waa. Don't think Miss was very impressed with the amount of work I've done either. Whoops. Tutorial was boooring and Mrs Hall looked especially Toad-like today. I was absolutely dreading maths because we did an Algebra test on friday and I didn't answer a single question, absolute brain block. But I think Maths was actually my best lesson of the day, it was so funny. I have no one from my friendship group in my class either so I was completely away from all that stress. We got a new seating plan and I'm between Gregg and Sam. I've never really spoken to Gregg before, or only a little bit but we get on really well and he's so nice. Every time Sam turned round, Gregg would hold up a bit of paper saying, 'He is soooo annoying.' It was funnyyy. So we had a nice lesson. Oh, and Sam was annoying me and Gregg just goes, completely out of the blue, 'You're a mean girl, you're a bitch!' To Sam, obviously. That quote pretty much made my day. Calum was really infuriating Mr Mathias so Sir moved him but Calum was refusing to go and so they were having an argument but for some reason were saying 'one' before everything for example Mr Mathias was like 'one thinks you should definitely move.' So Calum just stood up and goes, 'One is extremely pissed off!.' Funny kid. Lunch time was okay, it was Hett, Deniz, Tom and I sat on a table kind of keeping away from everyone else. English went far to slowly and we were put into groups. It was me, Sasha, Will Hepple and Ryan Mackie, not too baaaddd! Apart from Ryan storming out half way through the lesson. That boy has definite anger problems. And Will is so unintentionally funny, it just makes it completely hilarious.
And now I've come home to apple pie and a huge PSHE project.
Later kids <3

No comments:

Post a Comment