Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lady Luckkkkk.

Today was tiring. And I'm starting to feel really ill. I just got back from babysitting and I was really grumpy with the boys 'cos I feel like shitttt. Whoopsy. Sooooo yeah, science was alright. I didn't understand it but Dan was in a weird/annoying/funny mood which made the lesson bearable. Along with Mr Jones' eyes of course <3 Second science was boring and I didn't understand that either. Really looking forward to my science GCSEs!! Break was cold so me and Tom hid in a doorway. Tutorial was rubbish and Mrs Dubost is really rather infuriating. Then I had P.E. Me and Mr Parks are just over. What a fool he is. Nahh, basketball was really funny. Me, Lyd & Deniz got the giggles a fair few times. Even though Denizzle felt illll :( Lunchtime was alreeeeet. PSHE was good, I'm reeeally nearly finished. Need to do my reference page though. Not looking forward to that as I haven't actually written down any of the website references for the last year. Hmm. After having PSHE last lesson, I couldn't deal with going after school too so I just went home. I had a mega Itunes update which is one of my favourite things in the world to do, it makes me soo happy. And I had fishfingers for tea which made me even happier. But then I started feeling ill and all headache-y and sneezy. I just need to go to bed. And the babysitter was late home. I was so close to falling asleep on her sofa. Waterloo Road made me cry. Everything I watch at the minute seems to make me cry! I need to watch some happier things. I'm going to sleeeepies now because I FEEL AWFULLLLL. I'll be fine for tomorrow hopefully, wahoo. 15 days <3

No comments:

Post a Comment