Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Monday, April 04, 2011

Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know.

I'm in one of those weird moods where I really don't want to do any school work but I feel like doing loads of work that has nothing to do with school. For example, I actually just started writing a music review. I don't even know why. I had an urge.
Right, I don't understand how, while we are living in such a modern age, people are still so racist and just plain ignorant! I get that it goes on, but I don't think people understand how it really affects people until you see it first hand. Even little things can get to someone so much. I think the thing about racism that makes it really terrible, is the fact that it just shouldn't happen! I completely and utterly sympathize with anyone whose had to deal with it and can't imagine how awful it must be.
My rant about racists is over. For now.
Today was fairly uneventful. Me and mum went on a massive food shop and it was quite exciting. I love sainsbury's with my mummy. We spent over £100, whoooops. Lots of food though so it's all good.
Oh, and I'm very proud of one of my friends FINALLY giving a certain boy her number. About time.
Going to love you and leave you, Mum wants me to get an early night whatever that means.
P.S. 11 days <3

No comments:

Post a Comment