Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Girls like birds, flying away.

The first day of school back after the holidays always seems to turn out pretty well and today was no exception :) After being in Yorkshire for a lot of Easter and the other times, stuck inside doing revision, it was lovely to see people who I hadn't seen for 2 weeks. Started the day off with a bit of Bouquet in Geography. That was nice. Although sitting next to Lyd who's been in Majorca made me look even paler than usual. We just laughed most of the lesson, got annoying songs stuck in our heads and sang Stu's song from the Hangover. Me and Rach walked to Art together which I was absolutely dreading because our GCSE exam is next wednesday and thursday. Oh my God. But Miss was in a surprisingly good mood and let Anna, Rach and I go to the ILC to do artist researches. We ended up looking at bearded ladies on google...Not entirely sure where that came from but  it was very amusing! We went back to Art and had to discuss Final Piece ideas with Miss which made me panic a little bit more than I already was. Then we wandered out to break and got jumped on by Luce and Tom, then jumped on Deniz who got back from India last night. Had Tutorial next which was raaabbishhhhh then walked to maths. Mr Mathias is the worst teacher in the world. I've said it a lot but I really mean it. He is awful and I miss Mrs Hurworth megaaa. Charlotte took a picture of Sir's bum which was pretty amusing and Hannah was unusually quiet! Lunch was nice and Deniz filled me in on all her India adventures and I told her about Yorkshire and stuffff. Tom walked me to English which was an extreemely boring lesson but Will drew me another picture, wahoooo. Oh, and Mr Matcham did a lecture thing for us. He is amazing. I got home, watched 90210 and then went to get Sol from his Art Club. He was being annoying so I ran away from him on the way home. I'm the best sister ever. And now I really need to be doing art but I can't seem to persuade myself to do any. Bad. Times. <3
This made me giggle like an absolute lunatic. If you hadn't already guessed, I'm having a bit of a HP evening.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment