Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Looking for the places only they would know.

Nice day. I looked after Sol until about half 2. We watched Despicable Me for about the millionth time but it's still just as amazing. Me and Rach quote it aaaall through science, good times. Then I went down to a cafe in Holt and met Lyd and Katie which was really lovely. We had a massive catch up and basically just talked for about 3 and a half hours. We went back to Lyd's and pretended to do some revision, ended up just chilling. Me and Kate went home. I got home to a very poorly mother, bless her. She's been tucked up in bed since about 8 so hopefully she'll be better soon. Me and Ruth arranged a load of stuff on facebook for when I go to hers sososoooo soon. And I'll tell you what, I cannot fucking wait to get out of this horrible county. 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment