Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Well let me tell you something, all that glitter ain't gold.

Just had a complete breakdown watching The Time Traveller's Wife with mum and rufus. Sooooo sad. I'm in quite a sad mood now. Feel like listening to lots of sad music and having a good cry. No particular reason. Haven't had a good cry in a while though, so there ya go. Today was alreeeet. Geography was preetty good. We were just revising. Mr Bouquet made it feel like it was the last day of school though, damn it. Art was pretty good, Me and Hett are making masks and they are amazing if I'm honest. Tutorial was a bit boring, nothing much happened there, it was just me and Jonny chillinnnn. Maths failed. I couldn't do any of it and Mr Mathias was in such an annoying mood and going through everything really fast so that I didn't even have time to try and work out what I was doing. Bad times. But English brightened up my day; Will drew me an Owl because he ripped up the drawing of Rango that he did for me last week. It's amazing and is now on my wall, wahooo. I went to PSHE after school and I'm STILL not finished. I can't be fooked with it anymore. I had a nice walk home by myself with parma violets and my ipod and then Me, Dad and Helena went and got fish and chips and sat by the river. Had a nice little chat. I love trips out with my Daddy.
And Tom wasn't here all day and I missed him :( buttttt I get to see him tomorrow so it's all good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment