Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Lovegame.

Soooooo, last night was fabby. It was Ott's birthday thing and I wasn't really feeling in the party-ing mood but I got the drunkest that I've got for a while. Whoooops. Fun times though. Me and Han went to Rach's before to do some revision which was really lovely. Rach's house actually feels like being on t.v. or something. I don't really know why. Might be because her parents were away and her older sister and her boyfriend were 'looking after us'. We revised in deck chairs in the sunshine listening to music and eating ice cream. Yum. Then we went off to Ott's and partaaayed. I don't think I've ever had so many 'deep' chats at a party before. I had a massive chat with like, everyone. Weird. But lovely!
And today was just one massive adventure really! Tom's sister Emily and her friend, Cloe, got tickets for X factor live in Cardiff. So Tom asked if I wanted to come with them. Me and Tom had a lovely day out. We spent most of the day in IKEA which was amazing. It's been on our 'to do' list since about November. Then we walked down to the harbour/quay/thing and it was sooo hot and sunny. I love summer. By this time I think we must have walked about 2 miles. Man, my legs hurt. But I got a massive thing of Daims from IKEA so that made up for it. We got the bus back to meet Tom's parents, Emily and Cloe. We met them in Starbucks and then went home to Tom's and got Domino's and watched Michael McIntyre's Dvd. Funniest man in the world, wow. So yeah, hectic start to the easter hoidays! Praying for more hot weather. 6 days until Yorkshire. Oh my God. SO EXCITED. night honeys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment