Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Monday, January 24, 2011

and now my kingdom awaits.

being human was fabby fabby fab. just in case you were wondering. heheee.

today was sooo good! and now i'm all tucked up in bed watching noice music videos. i love music videos! only good ones though, obv. i just like that they can show the story behind the song, just lovely. haaaa, just chilling, listening to soulja boy. COOL. i have such an urge to do the dance right now.

aaaanyway. i had the first half of my mock art exam today and it was yummmmy. even though i'm sat next to a boy that i didn't even know was in my class. whoopsy. s'alright though 'cause it's not like we're allowed to talk. BUT, as i said yesterday, i get to listen to my ipod for 5 hours, do art (my piece is going surprisingly well!) and eat sweeeeeeeties. same thing tomorrow too! pretty hot. didn't see much of thomas but it was ok :) ott and katie came round after school and we all got into my bed and ate iced gems and watched Seven Pounds. one of the saddest films ever. and will smith is so amazing. cccryyyy. i'm planning on having an early night. hopefully i'll get to bed before 10 for once. that would be nice.

oh, and i have a dilemma. my friends mum started talking to me on facebook last night and she is really worried about her daughter (my friend) because she just broke up with her boyfriend. her mum was asking me to help her but i don't know how! i live too far away to be of any real use and i'm worried about her and want her to be happy again. please cheer up, i love you loads.

later kidz. x

1 comment: