Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i'm not very good at ranting but i try my best.

well today wasn't all that great really. but i just had a funny little chat with my mum which has cheered me up :) and she looks beautiful today! like, more than usual. she came and recommended some songs to me and i love it when she does that. they are good songs too! i had art first lesson today which kind of ruined my day. people thought i was being grumpy which i wasn't, there just wasn't enough room at the table to sit with them. so they didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. and i really enjoyed being told i was in an 'annoying mood' as well. nice one. i went to my dads tonight so that i could go and have a big chat to my step sister. she is so good for talking to about everything. love her well loads. we've been through pure shit together and now everything has worked out perfectly. and my baby sister was looking exceptionally cute tonight. nearly six months old you gorgeous girlie, helena rose <3 sometimes when friends are being a bit strange, it's very nice to just have some family time. because my family is amazing.

peace. x

1 comment:

  1. you were up north when she was bornededddd shows how long its been. she needs to be a yorkshierererrrr! hope everythings turned out dandy babyface <3

    ReplyDelete