Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

To Gopher

To Hannah Katherine Moss
Hi just Hett here dropping in. Yeah, ok you might be stood the opposite side of the table singing like a wanker to the show must go on and dancing around in your dressing gown, but i've banned you from looking til i've finished. So anyway gopher, we've only been friends for a year, how effing weird. Feels like i've known you for far too long. Alot can happen in a year y'know. We've tripped up to yorkshire, we've been to t4, we've been for Fuerteventura, been to many wild parties (lol wild) where you have thrown up frequently due to overload of mars vodka. I'm not gonna lie, i live at your house, you live at mine, quite cool having two houses really innit m8. I've laughed more with you than I have with anyone else in my whole life (even lizaaaaa, and that's saying something - retarded child) Can't really begin to explain how much you mean to me really doe. But not gonna' get all mushy cause your weird and i'm not. But I just wanna say thanks darling, for actually being amazing and all that. I suppose i couldn't really live without ya. Oh p.s just thought about my dad's suncream procedure on holiday, made me laugh. I think this is coming to an end now... But we neeed to start planning our crazy summer that we've fantasised in chemistry. K, so i'm gonna go and be excited for crying at loads of sad films. Love you minger, (all my pants are dirty)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment