Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Friday, January 21, 2011

today was pretty.

so it was just one of those days where nothing particularly exciting happened but everything was good and nice and happy. for once, there were no dilemmas at school, no crying friends or crazy teachers. i was sneaky this morning and made hettie get on the bus first. you see, me, hett and ottie always sit on a 3 seater and if you get on first, you're right next to the window and we all hate it beacuse it feels like you're getting proper left out. for some reason. ha. got to schoool and had maths first thing. not a nice start to the day. i can't do maths. i don't understand why but it just doesn't go into my head! never has and probably never will. great! then i had history which we were just writing up our coursework in. me and alice had a nice little chats. i love our talks in history, she's definitely one of the nicest, most genuine people i know. me, rach and alice went to break together and saw everyone. tom was lovely. although very cold. as a matter of fact, so was i. it was a cold day! tutorial was booooring. although rachel was commenting on how cute me and tom are which made me smile :) then i had english which was fun. i love english. it's the only thing i'm good at. which sounds really depressing but it's true! i'm just average at everything else. i wish i was clever. anyway, me, ottie, sasha, imi, rachel and hannah were in a group. bad idea. we just chatted all lesson. yummyyy. me and claudie went to lunch and chilledddd. she bought half cooked chips which were vile. and i saw tom again. and forced him to walk me to RE, 'cause i'm nice like that...RE was alright. although certain people in that class annoy me super loads. but it's okay because we have the best teacher in the world. mr watkin (L)
later kidz x

1 comment: