Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Monday, January 31, 2011

i LOVE finding new happy music. yum.

i said i'd blog about my weekend so i will indeed do that! friday night i did fuck aaalll and had one of those nights lying in bed watching films. you need one of those nights once in a while i fink. saturdayyyy i got up at about 1. didn't really do anything. in fact i got so bored that i walked down to the shop to see my mum as she was working there at the time. oh my god oh my god, harry, the shop owners son, is fecking beautiful! he's 22 though. lil bit old. my mum is like bezzies with him and they get on so well, it's adorable. basically, he came into the shop to take over the shift from mummy and he was just chatting to me about normal stufff. then he was going on about how my mum is actually really 'cool'. lolllllll. he said he wants to take her out and get her absolutely smashed. i was lolling to myself. haaa, then mum wanted to buy a lottery ticket but couldn't find any change in her bag. we managed to get to about 60p and then harry was like, 'right, i'm getting out the ruler!' me and mum were like whuuutt. but yeah, he got this ruler and started scraping out all underneath the counter and all the dust and shit was coming out but so was a load of change. it was amazing. and mum found enough to get her a ticket. so basically, my love for harry is massive.
after that i went and got hettlaar and we had a trip to sainsburys to buy yummy things for my shleeeepova. we got back and basically just tidied and made my living room all nice. thennnnnnnn edie and hanhan arrived and we just chillleedd listening to music and shit. then came along ottieeee. and then rachel. which was lovely. we basically just chit chatted! but then katie baaaaailed which i was a bit upset about. then edie said she wasn't staying which was okay because, well basically she never stays anywhere, haa. aaand then ottie said she wasnt staying. i was starting to get a little sad now because 3 people had decided not to stay!! oh well eyy.
so everyone went home at like 12 apart from me, hannah, hett and rach. we had a nice lil sesh by ourselves. and ate waay too much.
sunday, me and hettie just did art aaaaall day. wanted to die! but now it's alllll finished and handed in :D wahoooooooo! just another book to go, yanooo. shit.

AND TODAY IS MONDAY!
and it was funnyyyy :D except all that i can really remember is mr bouquet being an absolute twat face. and i only saw tom for quarter of an hour. and i didn't see him at aaall at the weekend. i kind of miss him! that sounds pretty sad. oh well. i'm in a bad mood. which i wasn't in until last lesson! fooking mr bouquet. he makes me so angry. and then on the bus home everyone ignored me. apart from when they asked if i had any food. greeaaatt, feel so loved. nah, it was okay. i know they didn't mean it. and ottie gave me a big hug when we got off the bus and posted 'love you' on my facebook when i got home. love it when you're in a shitty mood and people do that <3
i shouted at my sister which i felt really bad about :(:( but she's all good now. and mummy's gone to the cinema without meeeeee to see the king's speech. jealous. edie said it was really good.

and i love ruth jayne wilkinson and hettie caitlin parrett with all of my heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment