Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

sunday is the best day of the week.

i just ate waaay too many jelly babies and now want to throw up. niiiiice! i'm in a real Basshunter mood, which is strange 'cause i'm not a fan really. but i have met him. mwahaa. and he is fiiine. sooooo, today and yesterday i have basically spent with my best friend and my boyfriend. which was so lovely. hettie came to mine yesterday evening and we just chilled, watched loads of music videos and shizz and then curled up in my bed watching a film. i decided to go to sleep half way through the film so we switched it off but then ended up talking for about 3 hours instead, whooopsy. but it was one of the best talks i've ever had. and then tom came far too early in the morning so i feel like i'm about to faceplant the keyboard any minute now, i am so tired. today was yummy and i just did art all day with hett and tom. well tom didn't, he watched. and doodled actually. i have an art exam tomorrow and i am so excited!!! that's weird. i've never been excited for an exam in my life but tomorrow, i get to sit in a room full of my friends, doing art, listening to music and eating sweeeties :) happy days. and my mummy's making me a yum tea to finish off my sunday perfectly. later kidz. x



p.s. i love catherine groves loads and she shouldn't be sad because she knows that she will always have me and i'm here for random phone calls anytime she would like. everything will be fine. promise. <3

1 comment: