Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Face looks jaded, clothes look faded, keep walking on my friend.

I've had my first really chilled weekend in aaaaages and it was lovely. But went far too fast, that's not unusual though. Friday night was the concert in Trowbridge for Nicole's Goal and I went with Hett, Mia & Edie and then met Lauren, Shannon and Louisa there. There was about 2 people who were actually good but it was all entertaining anyway! Oh, and there was this dance group of boys who were absolutely hilarious; they came on about 4 times and were just fabulous. Two of them dressed up as Beyonce as well which was amusing.
Me and Hett came back to mine and found out there'd been a thunderstorm but we'd missed it because of the concert, guttedddd. I love thunderstorms. So yeah, me and Hettlaaaar snuggled up in bed and just chatted really.  Convinced her to watch the next 90210 before it comes out, heheee, what a bad influence. She loved it really. Went to sleep a little bit too late and woke up a little bit too early as usual. Attempted revision and failed. Ate fishfingers in a huge quantity instead. Finally motivated ourselves and then Hett tutored me maths for a bit which was surprisingly fairly understandable! Chilled for a bit longer and then Hettie wandered home so me and Mother sat down for a bit of Sherlock Holmes which I laaav. 
And today is Sunday. I revised, tidied my room (hardly) and watched One Tree Hill. Tom came over at abouttttt half 4 and we cooked pastaaaaa, did a bit of revision and chilled. And he got me some flowers and chocolates for our 5 months because he is absolutely amazing. :)
I went to see Maria, my step sister; I wanted to check that she's alright, her boyfriend broke up with her yesterday.They'd been together for a year and 2 months. She's extremely fragile but she will be fine, I love her lots and lots. 
That was my chilled weekend! Pretty damn chilled. I'm surprisingly untired but I think I may try and get to sleep now as tomorrow will be my first Monday at school for a month. Night kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment