Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Heeeeello

I thought my Laptop had broken and I got all panicky so switched it off for two days in the hope that it would get better and I wouldn't have to tell Mum. But I didn't think to plug it into a different plug socket. So when the hairdryer didn't work, and neither did the radio or the iron or the foodmixer, Mother realised that the plugs downstairs weren't working. Plugged my Laptop in upstairs and boooom, all back to normal! Such a relief, heheee.

Ummm, today was alright. Not anything particularly interesting. Mr Mathias finally agreed to letting me do foundation maths paper in june, fucking yeeeesssss. Buzzing for a C. We had cake in English which was yummy and I sat on Claudie's table for a change with Joshy P and Ryan Carr. Josh is amazing. Enough said.

Me and Hett went to Ott's tonight to do some revision. Absolutely nothing got done. We watched a bit of Love Actually, cooked some Nachos and chilled. Then Hettie went hooome and Me and Ott watched telly and talked about stuff. And then Rob insisted on walking me home, so him and Ott walked with me, babes. And I just got back and I'm shleeeepy but I'll probably end up staying up until about 2 just because I can. Brilliant!

Ps, I hope the world doesn't end tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment