Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nowhere left to run.

I just remembered that quite a lot of funny things happened yesterday and I didn't want to forget them therefore I am writing them down.
In History I think I had the most productive revision session ever. Me and Ali M were just in that kind of mood and made funny little puzzles for each other to work out. Hers were a lot better than mine, oh well. We were just in a weird mood and giggled at everything, fun though.
English was just one big laugh. Me, Josh, Claudie and Ryan again. We played spin the bottle, as usual. Josh's fave game. We dared him to go and tell Miss that her hair looked beautiful and then stroke it. He did it, oh my gosh it was so hilarious. Then we watched the rest of the Truman Show and Dylan and Taran pretended to fall asleep on each other, cute. I had PE last and forgot my trainers so me, Louisa, Lauren, Imi and Zoe just went and sat on the field to do a bit of revision. Not much got done and we just chattered really which was lovely.
And then a really rather funny end to my day was on the bus home. These year 7 boys started like jokingly hitting each other and then it turned serious and these guys were smacking each other and pulling each others hair and stuff. It was hilaaarious. And then Jake was just sat there filming it. Funny funny funny.
Today was just one of those awkward days. But I had my last PE lesson EVER. And last lesson with Emily, Rob and Joe (or Joey as I found very amusing). Yep, alright day I suppose.
Physics tomorrow. Kill me. Actually don't. I'll manage. Somehow.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment