Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Monday, May 09, 2011

Got to keep on walking, on the road to Zion bed.

Had my Finance exam first thing this morning, such a waste of time. I'd better have passed though, that would be a bit embarassing! So that wasn't very interesting. I had Science aftaaaa and we got our mock results. Pretty happy with mine seeing as I did about an hour of revision all together for it and still managed to get my target. Collective worship was quite motivating actually. Sophie and I were just sat there like 'Wow, this woman is inspiring!' It was fuuuunny. Second science dragged on as usual but Dan was extremely amusing today. I got no work done, I'm a bit worried about how little work gets done in Physics. And I'm so bad at it, whoopsy. Lunch was funny; Lyd got pushed off of a bench, I bit Claudie's face and Tom had no knees. And theeeen Geography was alreeeet. Bouquet got us all throwing paper aeroplanes for recreational purposesof course, and then Mr James walked in, massive lol. Got home and did some revision, watched One Tree Hill obviously and am going to try and have an early night, wahoooo :) Nightttttttt x

No comments:

Post a Comment