Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Judas is the demon I cling to.

I decided that I felt like a new challenge.

Day 1. A photo of yourself with fifteen facts about you.
Haha, I love this photo of me; I look so happy and crazy. It was  on a day out in Bradford with Lucy and Lyd.  Funny funny funny day.
1. I try to be happy as much as I can and see the positive side of things. 
2. I hate arguments. Or knowing that you're going to have an argument. It actually scares me. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
3. My family used to be absolutely mental and super complicated and I hated it but now it's fairly normal in comparison; it's pretty boring. I miss the individuality. 
4. I love my friends. And quite genuinely have one of the best groups of friends ever. Wonderful people.
5. I would say that I have three best friends. Like, best friends. 
6. I like making people laugh or knowing that you've cheered them up.
7. My favourite things at the moment are: Glee, Fishfingers, Harry Potter, One Tree Hill & Helena Bonham Carter. 
8. It only really recently registered with me that Lady Gaga is a real life person. This sounds so stupid. I know that she's real. But yeah, it makes more sense to me. Now I just sound strange.
9. If I'm sad or in a bad mood, I either watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S or  Mcfly doing something stupid, they make me laugh so much.
10. I love remembering things that have happened that you had forgotten about. Like something that someone said to you.
11. NME <3
12. Tom is one of the best things that has ever happened to my life and don't really know what I'd do without him.
13. It still makes me genuinely sad that I haven't met a single member of Mcfly yet.
14. I can't stand it when people go on about how much money they have and how they're going to buy practically everything in world. I don't care!
15. I'm happy. And my life is good. Right now, I'm buzzing for a night in with Hett and our Mum's who we're forcing to watch Shutter Island. We're also attempting to get them drunk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment