Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beautiful things never last, that's why fireflies flash.

Got some Deniz time today which was just lovely. She picked me up at 10 this morning and her mum drove us to Bath. We went for a shoppppp and we got some hair dye to do Deniz's hair later. Ha, we went into Boots to get it and two sales people came and offered us Benefit makeovers. So we had them, which was fun. Although I walked around for the rest of the day feeling far too made up. Oh and we tried on some 'curtain' dresses in H&M, personally I thought they were lovely. Deniz wasn't so keen. And i found the nicest top everrrr! I didn't want to buy it today because of the whole saving money thing, but hopefully I'll be able to find it in London. I'd better or I'll be mad. Absolutely loved it. We went and got a Shakeaway, massive nom and then bumped into Eve, Martha and Robyn which was cute. So we went home and saw some unexpected people on the train station. Awkward. But I saw Sam too which was nice! Haven't spoken to him in yonkkkks. Ismet picked us up from the station and we went back to Deniz's and I dyed her hair. We thought it was going to go ginger but it didn't, wahooooo! It just went a little bit lighter and looks lovely. I went home and got a Chinese. Wow. It was so so good. But now I'm absolutely stuffed. Watched Hustle toooo which I am slightly addicted to. Now I've got a bit of Razorlight on and am just chilling. Please say that my amazing grammar in this post has been noticed! Might go and watch a film. Hmmm. Later kids x

1 comment:

  1. in future, if i think that my friends hair is going to go ginger i will not just watch and laugh as it happens; i will warn her against it. that was not very considerate of me but i am truly glad that it is indeed lighter brown/blonde (not really) NOT GINGER. amen.

    ReplyDelete