Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

That's not the shape of my heart.

Yesterday was such a funny day, i have laughed so much lately. Happy timeeess. Except someone yesterday was in a horrible mood and ignored me and hett completely. think she was just having a bad day though, bless her. bus journey was a lil bit awkward though, hehe. got to school and found out that my fave couple in our year had broken up, waaa. i don't even know either of them very well but i actually thought they would get married! so saaad. maths first which was surprisingly pretty good! i got higher in my latest maths paper than i did in my mock which made me happyyy. and i think my teacher is finally realising that i would really quite like to do foundation. took him long enough. i haaad history next which went quite fast but was still pretty boring. i'm trying to think whether anything exciting happened at break but i don't think it did. tutorial was shit. english was ok, we finished reading blood brothers. and then lunch was just hilarious. hettie was eating fruit salad and was feeding me some of the juice but amy whacked the spoon and all the juice went in hettie's face. was rather amusing. except she couldn't see and her eyes were watering like crazy. so she tipped the rest of the juice down amy's back. which she didn't even notice until we told her, funny kid. had RE last which was boring but we could hear black eyed peas playing from the class next door so we all had a little sing song. cuuuute. had a nice chat with eed on the bus hoooooome. she rekindled my love for The Streets and their new album, nom. walked down to the shop to meet hett and buy foooood. then we walked back to hett's to get her stuuuff and evey was there, lovely girlie. came back to mineeeee and just chilled. and bitched about a certain silly silly boy. then watched eclipse and chatted and chatted some more. and got woken up this morning by my brother running into my mum's room and shouting 'BOO!' weird child. and now my daddy's gone to yorkshire :( aaand he gets to see my fave cousins! little bit jealous. but it's okay because i'm going to london on MONDAY!!!! wahoooo. and it's half 11 so i think i'm going to get out of bed now. maybe.
later kids x

1 comment: