Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

ohhh keef.

So yesterday, mum had a sudden urge to go to the beach and the nearest one to us is like, an hour and a half away in Dorset. mum misses the sea loads and is always going about how you can only get that certain blast by the sea or high up on the moors. both of which we used to live ten minutes away from and are now considerably further away. i read my book for most of the day (so so good) while sol just dug holes and ruth ran in and out of the sea extremely fast. weird girl. oh and she's broken her toe, it's absolutely disgusting and is bruised soooo bad. today me and dad went to collect maria, johan and julia from halfway to yorkshire where they've been this half term with their dad. i love long car journeys. so so much. just chilling with my book and ipod. noice. got me out of doing any work today as well, bonus. aww, helena was funny today, she is trying to eat everything and anything and the moment and wouldn't stop chewing dad's jacket. nom.
just went downstairs to put sol to bed and i spilled boiling water all over my hand, ouchyy, it's all red and hurty now. but i have my hot ribena. settling down in my pyjamas to watch human planet.
later losers. x

No comments:

Post a Comment