Socks & Sandals.

Socks & Sandals.
Socks & Sandals.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Until you come back where you belong, it's just another lonely sunday.

My family's been really pissing me off today. well they haven't really. only just now. went downstairs for tea and mum was shouting at me as soon as i walked through the door, fabulous. and then i went all moody and was nasty to my sister which i feel bad about now as we've had a nice day just chilling in my room doing school work and listening to music. i'll probably end up shouting at dad and sol when they arrive, wouldn't be surprised with the mood i'm in. and i miss tom. it's only been like, 5 days since i last saw him but meeehh :( don't know why i'm suddenly so grumpy, i've been really happy most of today! maybe it's the realisation that i'm back at school tomorrow. and i haven't done any work this holidays apart from today. but i figured that this is my last holiday and chance of properly relaxing, that i have before i have to really start hardcore revising for my GCSE's so i'm quite glad that my half term has just involved chilling. but now i really have to start working hard which is a bit scary. my first exam is in 3 months. brilliant.
later kids. x

2 comments: